Have questions? Please comment with your email address and I will be back with you as soon as possible!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

The First!

This is my first official Family Shoot. These guys were great sports and I had so much fun!
It was a great fall day. They chose great colors as a family! I love when the attire is well done! 
When we we walking on a bridge, the father in the family noticed the D+M = Forever in the wood. It was so perfect for them as the dad's name starts with D and the Mom's an M. 
I love when I tell the married couples to kiss. It's so natural for the kids to be grossed out, and generally the men get pretty excited to get some lovin. :-) These guys were so cute. 
What handsome boys! 
I was so worried someone was going to fall in the water, but they were great sports! I Love the way the light naturally hits the family in this picture. 
Thank you for the confidence to let me try out my ideas and get me going with this! You guys are great!


No comments:

Post a Comment