Have questions? Please comment with your email address and I will be back with you as soon as possible!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A few of us.

My baby girl just turned two! I realized we haven't gotten pics since she was a small baby so we ventured out and tried to get some. Thanks to my friend Melissa who snapped the shots with me in them!
Rachael (my daughter) wasn't so happy at this point. She wasn't so sure what was going on! :) 
Later her Daddy got her a smiling. 
I just love these two. This is my hubby and baby girl. Good lookin people, don't ya think? 
I haven't gotten a chance to finish looking through ours even. I was so excited we got some though! It's great to have them posted in my office so I can see their sweet faces all day long! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment